Sunday, 29 April 2018

Script:

*Cue Friday anthem jingle*
(Turn down the music and either let it linger into the introduction segment ad background music, or stop it all together)

Torres:  Good evening! It's Friday 21st September 2018, its 7 O'clock and this is the exiting new show that'll bless your ears every week with the latest hits and interviews with hot and upcoming celebs, this it the Friday Anthem. presented by your new Voice of Friday- Andrew Torres. Boy, don't we have a show for you tonight! We have Kanye West popping in to say hello, Danielle drume in her first ever interview since her no.1 hit single forest fire! and to end it all we have bruno mars burning down our boot in this weeks musical performance! So since the big wigs up in BBC HQ are giving us this half hour time slot, let's just jump right into it! Now our first guest moved them nation with her debut single 'forest fire', becoming the no.1 single for 2 weeks straight! Two weeks for a debut single? that pretty insane! and now she's here on the Friday Anthem to talk about how her life has changed and what we may expect from her in the future. Ladies and Gentlemen I give to you: Danielle Drume!  


(Point here you don't necessarily have to adhere to the script, improv is encouraged here in order to make the show sound as raw and as real as possible, even minor slip ups are allowed to give off that 'were live' feeling)


DD:  Hey there guys!

AT:  Welcome to the show Danielle! So glad to have you on!



questions

0 Before we get into the actual questions, rumour has it that you've never been down this side of London. Is that true or?
 (Note: For this question, allow the guest (Danielle) to come up with her own answer on the spot, this is a LIVE radio show , so I don't want the answers to sound robotic, rather more natural. This also acts as a catalyst for the guest to naturally improv their lines if the take is gonna be one take)

1 How did it feel when your debut single 'forest fire' was the no.1 single?
 I gotta tell you Andrew, it felt unreal. I mean it beat Harry Styles' new single, Bruno mars'. heck even Kanye West! Totally Surreal!

2 How has your life changed? 

  • "Well firstly, I have money"
  • Noticed on the streets by fans.
  • many other guest appearances on the way, not gonna say where, wants that to be a surprise. 


3 Who or what were your inspirations for this song?

  • you first love and first heartbreak, the break up was unexpected and i was pretty...very down for a while. So one day, i decided to channel that sadness and heartbreak into something i was passionate about. and well, forest fire was born
  • Musical Inspirations are DUA LIPA (or any of your actual musical inspirations)
4 Do you have anything to say to anyone else with a dream of becoming a recording artist?
if you have a dream, a passion or even a vision of producing something great, something heartfelt; just do it. The worst thing that'll happen is that you'll have to try again.

5 I know you won't be able to give too much away, but could you give us a hint or maybe a sneak peak  on what you may have coming up for us?
Well, as you said right now, I can't give too much away, I don't want to spoil my surprises for my lovely fans. But I can say that you should keep your eyes peeled and ears open during the year because i've got, in my eyes, some more amazing songs coming out, an album and, you never know, I may have a few friends who want to collab...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Statement of Intent